MAKING INTERNET OF THINGS A REALITY
At Sdos we have been closely following the deployment of IoT products across multiple market segments.
Sdos’s IoT Solutions reflects the importance of five critical elements:
- Pervasive security infrastructure
- End-to-end managed solutions delivery
- A new generation of real-time machine intelligence platform
- Integration with business systems and
- Large-scale ecosystem collaboration.
Together these system elements leverage intelligent sensors, equipment’s and assets to enable radical new models of value creation and services delivery.
We have noticed some key challenges in these verticals:
- For IoT stakeholders, security and ease of use appears to be a more pressing issue than just cost.
- Too many IoT providers and no single standard for data interchange and capture.
- Post data capture, now clear solution as to how the data could be used beyond basic applications.
- 26% said analysis process is too slow owing to lack of out of box integration.
- 44% said that there was too much data to analyse effectively.
- 36% said that it was difficult to capture data in the first place.
- 25% saying data was not captured reliably, due to multitude of reasons.
- 19% saying that data was captured and analysed too slowly to be useful.
- More participants (76%) say they would collect and store more data if it were easier than those who said they would collect and store additional data if it were free
IoT is the Answer
Sdos is at the leading edge of platform, data infrastructure and service delivery innovation for enterprise and managed solutions where convergence of networked computing, large scale data management with real time machine intelligence is driving the integration of the physical and virtual worlds.
Partnering with leading product OEMs, carriers, service providers and diversified enterprises to help fully leverage smart connected devices, machines and the internet of things and people.
The company provides intelligence at both the hardware and software levels. Unlike other players and solutions in the market that are isolated and narrowly focused, Sdos’s capabilities encompass the comprehensive and transformative nature of machine-to-machine, the IoT, and smart systems. Empowering connection and control across digital and physical barriers, harnessing the profound potential of the IoT through end-to-end services and advanced platforms.
Sdos is focused on Banking, Healthcare, Retail & Technology driven industries
to bring about transformation through customer success. Our deep Industry expertize,
hand and glove partnering and leading IoT, Digital and Data transformation projects
and powered by our solutions, plug and play, partner ecosystem and accelerators, we are
delivering our client’s customer promises.
WHAT WE DO